Human Recognition Systems are delighted to announce that we will be attending the annual AOA Security Specialist Conference on Monday 18th May to Tuesday 19th May at Rockcliffe Hall, County Durham.
The event features keynote addresses from:
- Andrew Haines, Chief Executive, CAA
- Adrian Baxter, Chief Inspector, Aviation Security Operational Command Unit, Metropolitan Police
- Dr Andrew Glazzard, Senior Research Fellow, Royal United Services Institute (RUSI)
The event also features sessions on:
- The Insider Threat featuring the CPNI.
- Explosive Trace Detection with contributions from Ports of Jersey, Leeds Bradford Airport and the DfT.
- Smart Security featuring ACI/IATA
Saving the best until last, our very own Jim Slevin, will also be presenting. In his presentation Jim will introduce the conference to MTrust, a streamlined airport id pass application management solution, and present a case study on how MTrust has transformed London Gatwick’s ID Centre.
For more details on the conference, please download the full conference programme.