1. Key accountabilites & responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering against the defined architecture of the company’s cloud software suite.
- Actively contribute to design and SCRUM meetings
- Produce clear and accurate code that complies with design documentation and that complies with internal standards
- Manage -Provide regular, accurate and timely status reports to line manager and team with regard to project status and issues and following all internal processes
- We are looking for ways to do things better, so you’ll be encouraged to take on smaller projects to do that
- Maintenance of current products and support to continuous development team
2. Person Profile
- Technical Degree (or similar e.g. Microsoft Certified Application Developer)
- Relevant working experience.
- Professional qualifications recognized by BCS, Microsoft, etc. (desirable).
- At least 2 years C# .net experience in a commercial development environment Experience of distributed architectures and micro-service delivery.
- Good Knowledge and experience with Visual Studio 2017
- Detailed knowledge of the .NET Framework
- Experience of writing software for cloud environments (Azure and/or AWS)
- Experience in of RDMS most importantly SQL Server
- Experience of integrating solutions with external 3rd party systems.
- Experience of writing C# automated tests (Unit, Integration)
- Experience of .NET Core.
- Experience of vue.js.
- Experience of biometrics.
- Experience of working in an agile software environment.
- Passionate, persistent, creative and can get things done
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on their own, or in a team
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail and the ability to deliver a quality product
- Ability to provide estimates and work to timescales
- Demonstrable passion and enthusiasm for the implementation of technology and biometric-based solutions.