We are an extraordinary technology brand looking for extraordinary people.
From humble beginnings, Human Recognition Systems has risen to become a global leader, providing state-of-the-art digital identity solutions to some of world’s most demanding workplaces. Our customers, including major organisations like airports and construction companies, expect an unparalleled level of innovation and quality from our products and services.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At Human Recognition Systems, you can expect more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join our Sales Team.
What does a Sales Administrator do?
- Collation of sales reports including sales metrics
- Minute taking and action planning at weekly Sales Meeting
- Collation of Sales Team activity / log, both planned and actual
- Ownership of our CRM tool Salesforce
- Providing proactive administrative support to the Sales Director and the wider Sales Team
- Completion of supplier questionnaires and Pre-Qualification Questionnaires
- Maintaining up to date records of Framework Agreements, renewal dates and associated SLA’s
- Making calls to customers
- KPI reporting
- Updating issues and risks log
- Monitoring support tickets and internal dashboards to prevent breaches in SLA’s
How to stand out?
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience using Office programs with strong Excel Skills.
- Experience of Salesforce CRM or similar
All about you
- Enthusiastic, energetic and proactive approach
- Confident communicator
- Excellent organisation/prioritisation skills within a varied and diverse workload
- Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines – excellent eye for detail
- Professional, discreet and confidential approach to all activities
- Methodical/logical approach to work
- Flexible and adaptable