We currently have an exciting opening for a passionate individual to join our Customer Operations team. If you think you’re a good match for the role, please send us your CV.
Individual requires to be interested in starting a career in project management, beginning in a junior role with expectation to take up a more independent position managing own projects dependent on performance.
Support the successful delivery of Construction Access Control Identity Management and biometric-based projects, to clients across the MSite solution to the high standards required by overseeing all aspects of the projects from handover stage to sign off and completion.
Managing documentation, updating relevant systems and files ensuring all documentation/administration is completed and stored correctly and followed up when required to ensure efficient deliveries.
Liaising regularly with clients and suppliers to ensure deadlines are met and customer needs satisfied.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Review handovers to ensure relevant information provided and company procedures followed.
- Utilise Project Systems to organise, manage and complete key tasks to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Follow internal project management processes to ensure efficient and successful delivery to customers on time and to budget
- Liaising with other members of the team as required ensuring relevant information shared and requirements understood.
- Report to the Delivery manager and work with members of the delivery team to ensure the raising of issues and risks that may pose issues to projects or delivery schedule
- Carry out email and telephone communication with customers to chase key project documentation, dates, approvals etc. and ensure customers aware of timelines etc.
- Distribution of Customer Satisfaction Surveys, review of responses and distribution of relevant feedback as required.
- Identify potential improvements to existing processes, procedures and documentation to enhance the performance of the Delivery Team.
- Utilise CMS systems to ensure it is up to date for reporting and finance purposes
- Maintain work to ISO processes within the business
- Identify and address personal and professional development needs and demonstrate commitment to continuous learning for yourself.
4 GCSE’s – C or above, inc Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Experience using office programs
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an office environment
- Experience within a project delivery environment
- Experience in a fast paced team with experience dealing with customers
- Experience working on tasks from multiple areas
- Experience using and managing electronic task/management systems
- Enthusiastic, energetic and proactive approach
- Confident communicator
- Excellent organisation/prioritisation skills within a varied and diverse workload
- Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines – excellent eye for detail
- Professional, discreet and confidential approach to all activities
- Methodical/logical approach to work
- Flexible and adaptable
- Location: Liverpool
- Salary: Competitive