The purpose of the Marketing Communications Manager is to develop, plan, deliver and report on all communication campaigns for Human Recognition Systems.
To grow and enhance the engagement of Human Recognition Systems’ core audiences through the planning and effective delivery of influential marketing and communications campaigns in the UK and globally. To achieve this you will work with key senior stakeholders from across the business, with support from the rest of the marketing team to develop and implement a marketing communications plan across a range of channels – most notably email, social, events and advertising.
With a keen eye for ROI and effective reporting, you will ensure campaigns are tracked and results evangelised throughout the business. Working closely with the Head of Marketing you will help to shape marketing strategy and be a key driver of growth within the business.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- To develop an annual marketing campaign plan – closely aligned with Human Recognition Systems’ marketing strategy – and designed to support the overall business objectives
- To develop and manage, in conjunction with key business heads, an integrated marketing plan to support the promotion of each product area
- To work closely with the Head of Marketing to maintain and enact a highly visible and effective funnel marketing strategy
- To coordinate an annual event plan across hosted and attended events from conception through to delivery in line with sales strategy priorities
- To update the Human Recognition Systems website in line with brand guidelines and sales strategy requirements
- To co-ordinate, produce and deliver effective marketing communications campaigns – across all forms of owned, earned, shared and paid media – in conjunction with the rest of the marketing team
- To run effective marketing campaigns which deliver Human Recognition Systems’s key messages, USPs and brand collateral to the target channels and industry sectors
- To position Human Recognition Systems as an authority within our specific product areas
- To co-ordinate and produce awards entries for relevant projects/clients
Data and reporting
- To develop, define and refine the customer journey mapping – and champion its usage internally for planning and sales purposes
- To develop and manage Human Recognition Systems’ use of marketing software and its integration with the CRM system KPIs and reporting
- To produce clear ROI and pipeline stage reporting of all scheduled marketing activity
- To develop clear and insightful weekly reporting
- To design and implement best-in-class tracking of all web activity and leads – with support from across the business.
- To freely share knowledge, insight, best practice and ideas relevant to the promotion and marketing of the business
- To work collaboratively with a diverse staff team to create and manage cross-organisational, integrated marketing strategies
- To act as a key representative/ambassador for Human Recognition Systems at relevant events as required
- To deputise for Head of Marketing as required.
- Educated to degree level – Marketing or English desired
- CIM qualifications desirable
- At least 3 years’ experience in a fast paced marketing team
- Knowledge of developing email automation marketing campaigns and customer journey mapping
- Proven ability to write professional web and marketing copy
- Experience with planning and delivery of events
- Hands-on experience of Hubspot – or similar automation platform
- Experience with WordPress for website management
- Knowledge of social media scheduling and reporting tools
- Experience with blogging – either professionally or personally
- Excellent communications skills, with a solid knowledge of English grammar and the ability to present ideas in a clear and concise way
- Creative thinker with proven campaign experience
- Highly organised and effective plannerGood listening and influencing skills
- Analytical approach with the ability to interpret information and make informed decisions quickly