A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and creative technology business.
Maximise the number of incoming leads into the business and achieve KPI targets to drive future sales revenue.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Identify new potential customers (prospects) and develop new business leads via telephone using the appropriate Sales tools.
- Follow up mass communication (such as email and social media) with the aim of securing appointment for the Sales team to complete.
- Qualify inbound leads and ‘warm up’ as much as possible prior to handing over to the Sales Team.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and nurturing / developing leads and converting in to opportunities.
- Maintain a lead pipeline capable of month on month delivery and Work with the Sales Team and Sales Director to develop and grow the leads pipeline.
- Accurately log leads into Salesforce and maintain a high level of reporting on these leads by ensuring all communications are logged, information and reporting is accurate.
- Support outbound marketing efforts (e.g following up on Mailshots and campaigns) to identify potential prospects.
- Re-establish communication with previously lost clients / lost leads.
- Identify appropriate opportunities within the target market.
- Experience of identifying new business through sourcing leads.
- Able to negotiate and overcome obstacles.
- Technology / Construction industry experience is desirable.
- 2-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Ability to understand customer needs.
- Demonstrate bold determination to identify sales opportunities.
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate at multiple levels within the client organization.
- Ability to work independently to achieve ambitious business targets, including instigating new initiatives to drive new opportunities and leads.
- Out of hours working occasionally required.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.