Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering against the defined architecture of the company’s software suite.
- Actively contribute to design and SCRUM meetings.
- Produce clear and accurate code that complies with design documentation and that complies with internal standards
- Provide regular, accurate and timely status reports to line manager and team, with regard to project status and issues, whilst following all internal processes.
- Maintenance of current products and providing support to the product support team.
- Technical Degree (or similar e.g. Microsoft Certified Application Developer)
- Substantial relevant working experience.
- At least 2 years C# .net experience in a commercial development environment.
- Good knowledge and experience of Visual Studio.
- Detailed knowledge of.NET Core and/or .NET Framework.
- Experience with RDMS (particularly SQL Server).
- Experience of writing C# automated tests (unit, integration).
- Experience of writing software for cloud environments.
- Experience of integrating solutions with external 3rd party systems.
- Experience of distributed architectures and micro-service delivery.
- Experience of vue.js.
- Experience of biometrics.
- Experience of working in an agile software environment.
- Passionate, persistent, creative and can get things done.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on their own, or in a team.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail and the ability to deliver a quality product.
- Ability to provide estimates and work to timescales.
- Demonstrable passion and enthusiasm for the implementation of technology and biometric-based solutions.
- Location: Liverpool
- Salary: Competitive and signing up bonus
- Start date: ASAP