We are an extraordinary technology brand looking for extraordinary people.
From humble beginnings, Human Recognition Systems has risen to become a global leader, providing state-of-the-art digital identity solutions to some of world’s most demanding workplaces. Our customers, including major organisations like airports and construction companies, expect an unparalleled level of innovation and quality from our products and services.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At Human Recognition Systems, you can expect more.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Installation Engineer to join our Operations Team.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Subject matter expert in the installation of access control and CCTV hardware
- Modify / change all hardware configurations to include PC, access control boards and system related peripheral devices
- Understanding of web based user interfaces and 3G / Wireless communications
Physical Installation and Support
- Install and commission Human Recognition Systems solutions on customer sites
- Work with 3rd parties to integrate Human Recognition Systems solutions/systems
- Recommend improvements where appropriate to installation procedures and ways of working
- Provide comprehensive training to all solution super users using the training materials provided.
The Right Person
- 5 GCSE’s – C or above (including Maths and English)
- NVQ level 3 – engineering related discipline
- Full clean UK driving license
- City & Guilds (or similar) – In domestic level electrical installations
- City & Guilds 17th Edn Wiring Regulations
- CSCS accreditation
- Intermediate knowledge of electronic principles
At least 3 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Access Control installation
- Electrical Control systems
- CCTV System installation
- Fire Detection system installation
Previous experience of:
- Configuration and use of Windows 7 / 8 & Microsoft Office products
- Basic network topology and data communication principles (e.g. 3G / Wireless Communications)
- Excellent communication skills when liaising with colleagues and customers
- Self-motivated with a positive and enthusiastic personality
- Friendly, professional and patient approach
- Professional appearance
- Excellent work ethic relating to timekeeping, attendance and attitude.
- Take real pride in all work
- Strong MS Office skills
- Demonstrable passion and enthusiasm for the implementation of technology