As an apprentice, you will get to work on live projects whilst benefiting from practical hands-on experience to build your technical, business and commercial knowledge supporting day to day mission critical systems and services. It's all designed to prepare you for an exciting career at Human Recognition Systems, while adding real value to the business and its future.
You will get to see exactly how we develop, build and deliver our robust technology products to meet our client’s requirements. Don’t expect any special treatment, you will be expected to contribute great ideas and thinking, and deliver innovative solutions to our clients just like everybody else in your team. You will get hands-on experience with amazing technologies and projects.
You will not just be involved in support, you will be testing your own skills and competencies in setup, configuration and installation.
Your duties will include:
• Using your IT skills help troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
• Get involved in the setup and configuration of hardware and software for our staff and external infrastructure systems.
• Provide technical support to Human Recognition Systems staff, both internally and our Sales / Engineers teams remotely.
• Act as contact point for staff with incidents related to systems and services. Provide relevant feedback on issues.
• Log all incidents and problems on the agreed system; with appropriate details so that they can be progressed.
• Provide input into our infrastructure roadmap, helping shape the future direction of the business.
• Embrace and drive ownership of personal and team objectives doing everything you can to achieve them.
Educated to BTEC / A-Level including IT and Maths but more important will be your real passion for technology.
Your starting salary will be £9,000, reviewed after 12 months. In addition you will receive 24 days holiday entitlement, up to 5% discretionary bonus, generous pension scheme, and a whole host of lifestyle benefits.
Human Recognition Systems is an award-winning system integrator and consultancy, focused on biometric technology, identity management and video analytics for the purpose of providing secure identity assurance with real commercial benefit. Extensive experience and internal technical resource has enabled us to develop IP software that can be integrated across all biometric platforms ensuring unbiased and reliable recommendations. Genuine client focus guarantees our recommendations and solutions are personalised to meet clients’ specific requirements.
Our in-house team of technology consultants allow us to customise solution development to specifically meet client requirements; using cloud based technologies and all biometric platforms including: iris recognition, face recognition, fingerprint recognition, hand recognition and vein recognition. Industry-based best practice and project management methodology, our solution and service offerings help clients realise the full benefit of strong authentication and behavioral analytics.