The purpose of the Digital Marketing Manager is to develop and own our digital marketing strategy and initiatives. Playing particular attention to top-of-funnel traffic growth, community development and management, and optimisation of pipeline conversion rates.
Developing strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques, the Digital Marketing Manager will be tasked with driving traffic to company websites and generating interest in company products and services. Commissioning and activating engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies and social media. The Digital Marketing Manager will also develop and deliver leading-edge strategies in community management and growth to position Human Recognition Systems as a thought leader and trusted source of information for the industry.
With a high level of accuracy and understanding of statistical analysis, the Digital Marketing Manager will be focused on tracking and leveraging insights for maximum impact.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, across SEO/SEM, PPC, Social media, and email – in conjunction with Marketing Communications Manager.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence and develop a community-led strategy.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners – as needed
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Manage the redesign of the company website.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Educated to degree level
- CIM qualifications desirable
- Google certifications desirable
- At least 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing capacity
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- CRO experience
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Live and breathe all things digital and social
- Creative thinker – but with a keen eye for data and analysis
- Highly organised and well planned – but able to be reactive to maximise opportunities
- Comfortable with the latest technologies