We are an extraordinary technology brand looking for extraordinary people.
From humble beginnings, Human Recognition Systems has risen to become a global leader, providing state-of-the-art digital identity solutions to some of world’s most demanding workplaces. Our customers, including major organisations like airports and construction companies, expect an unparalleled level of innovation and quality from our products and services.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At Human Recognition Systems, you can expect more.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Delivery Coordinator to join our Operations Team.
What does a Delivery Coordinator do?
As a Delivery Coordinator you will support the successful delivery of Construction Access Control Identity Management products to our clients, overseeing all aspects of the project from the handover stage to sign off and completion.
Your daily activities will include:
- Review handovers to ensure relevant information provided and company procedures followed.
- Utilise Project Systems to organise, manage and complete key tasks to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Follow internal project management processes to ensure efficient and successful delivery to customers on time and to budget
- Liaising with other members of the team as required ensuring relevant information shared and requirements understood.
- Report to the Delivery manager and work with members of the delivery team to ensure the raising of issues and risks that may pose issues to projects or delivery schedule
- Carry out email and telephone communication with customers to chase key project documentation, dates, approvals etc. and ensure customers aware of timelines etc.
- Distribution of Customer Satisfaction Surveys, review of responses and distribution of relevant feedback as required.
- Identify potential improvements to existing processes, procedures and documentation to enhance the performance of the Delivery Team.
- Utilise CMS systems to ensure it is up to date for reporting and finance purposes
How to stand out?
- Minimum 2 years experience in an administrative role.
- Experience using Office programs with strong Excel Skills.
- Experience within a project delivery environment
- Experience in a fast paced team with experience dealing with customers
- Experience working on tasks from multiple areas
- Experience using and managing electronic task/management systems
All about you
- Enthusiastic, energetic and proactive approach
- Confident communicator
- Excellent organisation/prioritisation skills within a varied and diverse workload
- Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines – excellent eye for detail
- Professional, discreet and confidential approach to all activities
- Methodical/logical approach to work
- Flexible and adaptable