We are an extraordinary technology brand looking for extraordinary people.
From humble beginnings, Human Recognition Systems has risen to become a global leader, providing state-of-the-art digital identity solutions to some of world’s most demanding workplaces. Our customers, including major organisations like airports and construction companies, expect an unparalleled level of innovation and quality from our products and services
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At Human Recognition Systems, you can expect more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a tech obsessed Customer Care Advisor to join our Operations Team.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Being the first point of contact for customer queries and requests
- Using ticketing software to create, update and close tickets
- Fault finding hardware, software, network issues and performing diagnostic checks
- Liaise with suppliers to organise services/ attendance for hardware and update calendar
- Track and Format Data for Service Desk Performance Monitoring
- Taking and processing orders for additional equipment and spare parts
- Quoting Service Desk Opportunities
- Logging jobs onto the internal systems
The Right person:
- A demonstrable passion for IT
- Time management
- Organizational skills
- Proven customer service experience (Telephone & Email)
- 4 GCSE’s – C or above, Inc. Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Experience using office programs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational and administrative skills