Drive new business revenues in the Aviation Solutions products (MFlow and MTrust) through the dynamic and effective pursuit of qualified opportunities, with the ultimate goal of converting them into clients to maximise sales growth, revenue and margin contributions that meet personal and company growth targets.
- Achieve and where possible, exceed revenue and margin targets to directly contribute to the Aviation Solution’s team targets, objectives and profitability goals.
- Plan, develop and execute a sales strategy to drive New Business sales for the Aviation Solution products that convert through to an increase in new Human Recognition Systems’ clients in target regions.
- Qualify opportunities in order to accurately determine requirements and sales process, including: status, timelines, budgets/limits, financial Year, stages and milestones etc., along with identifying associated key stakeholders and decision makers (and internal senior and technical support required), as required to progress and close deals swiftly and successfully.
- Promptly and professionally follow-up on new business opportunities assigned to you, agreed by the Sales Director or self-generated in line with the defined “Path to Purchase” process to help drive sales conversion rates.
- Work with relevant personnel to produce professional and accurate quotations, proposals and RFP/RFI responses as well as renegotiation documentation that address Customer’s needs, concerns and objectives while meeting Human Recognition Systems’ requirements.
- Regularly maintain accurate and up-to-date information within Salesforce that correctly covers; business leads, sales opportunities, timelines, pipeline and contacts details to help drive behaviours and optimised allocation of effort to be successful.
- Build close and mutually supportive working relationships with members of the Aviation Solution team and other Human Recognition Systems personnel, providing regular and effective communication to Human Recognition Systems management and marketing, project and product representatives. This includes establishing a clear handover process to delivery teams to implement sold work.
- Attend networking events, exhibitions and the like to drive relationships and opportunities.
- Maintain a thorough and up to date knowledge of the Human Recognition Systems and Aviation Solutions products and services, installations, market conditions and competition.
- 5 years Business to Business product / consultative sales experience.
- Direct sales experience in a target based, commission orientated, dynamic sales environment.
- Strong commercial awareness, negotiation skills and demonstrable commercial success.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Effective use of sales CRM system e.g. Salesforce.
- Use of Microsoft Office – Word and Powerpoint.
- Aviation market, biometric experience is an added advantage, though not essential.
- Self-motivated, driven to hunt and close the deal and hit sales targets, budgeted margins and adhere to the company’s sales policies.
- Passionate in creating and leading client sales presentations and product demonstrations, bringing the products and the business to life.
- Excellent customer service and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to understand customer needs and develop deliverable product and commercial solutions to satisfy their requirements.
- Ability to develop and influence relationships at multiple levels within the customer organization, including at a senior level.
- Ability to work independently to achieve ambitious business targets.