We are an extraordinary technology brand looking for extraordinary people.
From humble beginnings, Human Recognition Systems has risen to become a global leader, providing state-of-the-art digital identity solutions to some of world’s most demanding workplaces. Our customers, including major organisations like airports and construction companies, expect an unparalleled level of innovation and quality from our products and services.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At Human Recognition Systems, you can expect more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our Workforce Solutions Team.
What does a Business Development Manager Do?
- Following up new business opportunities from the lead generation team and attending meetings with a view to closing deals swiftly and successfully.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date pipeline which can deliver month on month completed new business deals which accurately reflects the milestones / stages in the Sales Process.
- Build trusted relationships with targeted core prospects at executive, operational and local/project levels to support securing new business.
- Completing Tenders and RFI’s / RFP’s for potential new customers and following up on these to see how HRS can win new business.
- Tailoring Sales presentations to deliver to prospects which showcase HRS capabilities.
- Provide prospects with a seamless handover to Client Management Team on completion of Framework deal (or equivalent).
- Networking to identify new business opportunities and raise HRS profile within the industry.
- Collate evolving market and customer requirements to inform product and service development plans.
How to stand out
- 3 years Business to Business Sales experience. Construction or Biometric experience would be an added advantage, though not essential.
- Significant direct sales experience in a target based, commission orientated, volume sales environment, working at a variety of levels.
- Strong commercial awareness and demonstrable commercial success, exceeding sales targets throughout career.
- Preparation of Formal Tender responses / RFP / RFI’s
- Excellent customer service and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to understand customer needs and develop deliverable product and commercial solutions to satisfy their requirements.
- Demonstrate bold determination to identify and close sales opportunities.
- Ability to develop and influence relationships at multiple levels within the customer organization, including at a senior level.
- Ability to work independently to achieve ambitious business targets.
- Must be willing to travel nationally with out of hours working occasionally required, plus potential for international travel.