We are an extraordinary technology company looking for more extraordinary people to help us grow!
From humble beginnings, Human Recognition Systems has risen to become a global leader, providing state-of-the-art digital identity solutions to some of world’s most demanding workplaces including airports and construction. Our customers, including major organisations such as Heathrow Airport, Gatwick Airport and Dubai Airport expect an unparalleled level of innovation and quality from our products and services.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in the next chapter of our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At Human Recognition Systems, you can expect more.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manger to join our MFlow Team.
What does an Account Manager do?
You will professionally manage all existing key customer accounts including Gatwick Airport, Heathrow Airport and Keflavik Airport and deliver a professional, high quality of service. The net result of this is to develop long-term, mutually beneficial relationships at multiple levels within the organisation that protects existing revenues and delivers new revenue streams in line with margin/profit targets. Plus, most importantly we want our customers to be happy for the duration of each relationship.
Your main duties will involve:
- Developing long-term and mutually successful account relationships.
- Adopting a consultative sales approach to help assess, clarify and validate customer needs.
- Qualifying, accurately forecasting and successfully closing business opportunities that contribute directly to the team targets and profitability goals.
- Creating and executing against Account Plans for customers.
- Ensuring customers maximise the use and benefit of the Human Recognition Systems’ applications – understand who uses, why and ensure they do!
- Ensuring customer issues are effectively raised internally, actioned and closed off in a timely manner.
- Chairing regular Customer Service Reviews and make sure these are effective and not just talking shops.
- Canvass customer input and suggestions regarding product and solution development.
- Maintaining accurate information within Salesforce.
- Producing tailor-made proposals/quotations to meet both customer and Human Recognition Systems’ needs.
How to stand out?
- 3-5 years’ first-hand Strategic Sales/Account Management experience in a B2B sales environment.
- Proven experience of establishing, developing and maintaining successful account relationships and sales growth within a complicated customer business environment.
- Experience of selling business critical software and associated services, including performing great demonstrations and presentations and clear proposal writing.
- Knowledge of Airports / Biometrics would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Experience of a target based, commission orientated, volume sales environment.
- Experience of Salesforce desirable, but not essential.
- Strong commercial awareness and demonstrable commercial success.
More about you
- Great interpersonal skills, self-motivated, confident and ‘team’ member
- Excellent customer service, presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Demonstrate determination to identify and close sales opportunities.
- Ability to develop and influence relationships at ‘C’ and multiple levels, within the customer’s organisation
- Ability to work independently but also both internally and with the customer to achieve objectives
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally where required
If you think you would be an ideal candidate for this role, please submit your CV and we will be in touch!